How you I become TFA ?
- You have valid credentials - CFA, CFP, similar or atleast 5 years experience in investment management
- You are serving atleast 10 customers
- You provide your market vision atleast once every year
Increasing your ranking depends on multiple factors like below :
- How many people are you advising ?
- How easily are you accessible to your clients ?
- How your clients think of you ?
- We validate your credentials manually
- How well can you predict the markets
- TFA can provide their market vision regarding stocks, gold, oil
- The closer their prediction is to real life, the higher your ranking
Yes, this way, we do not have to keep your passwords on our server. We do not ask for any additional permissions to access your data
- We encrypt all data to military-grade security.
- Only you have access to your data.
- We authenticate you using Google or Facebook. This ensures that we never have access to your password.
- We aim to be more than just being HIPAA compliant and your data is not visible to anyone
- Our server use SSL (Secure Socket Layers) and public key infrastructure that uses the RSA method of encryption and authentication via security certificates. It helps to establish a secure connection between the client and the server through the secure protocol HTTPS.
Both TINO IQ and TFA (Trusted Financial Advisor) helps investors/traders in preserving and growing their capital
- TINO IQ focusses on short term trading ideas - 1 to 2 weeks
- Trusted Financial Advisor focuses on long term. In addition, it also empowers financial professionals to help their clients
Trusted Financial Advisor was created to solve these problems:
Problem #1: How much confidence can I have on recommendations from financial advisor?
Problem #2: Financial advisors don’t like to disclose their past performance
Problem #3: Is your financial advisor having right credential to help you?
Problem #4: Can they help in both short term and long-term investments?
Problem #5: Am I stuck with one advisor OR can I seek feedback from multiple advisors?